Traveling with your own accommodations and just need a parking spot with utility hookups? The Greer Glen has five recreational vehicle spaces in the lower portion of the 1.2 acre parcel.
These RV spaces lie just on the edge of the meadow, offering picturesque views of the valley and surrounding pines and aspen trees. Utilities include water, sewer connection and power. Size limitations do exist – no campers/RV’s over 36 feet due to turn around limitations. Outdoor picnic tables and a community charcoal grill are provided. High speed internet is not available in the RV area however the town of Greer has a variety of wi-fi hot spots where you can relax and access the internet.
- $250 weekly */$600 monthly/$2400 season
- 5 RV Hook Ups at Edge of Amberian Meadow - Views
- Water, Sewer, Electricity Only
- *plus 6.05% tax
* One month minimum stay, requests for less than 30 days may be granted by owner and would be subject to a 6.05% tax.
* Payment in full is required at the time of reservation. Refunds will not be given unless the space is re-rented for the full term (less a $100 processing fee).
* Maneuvering space is limited. Confirm with owner prior to reservation if your trailer/RV/fifth wheel may have trouble maneuvering into your assigned space.
* Common restrooms, shower, covered area and other amenities are NOT provided.
* Phone, internet and satellite are NOT available.
* ATV's and more than one personal vehicle per space are not allowed.
* Pets must be pre-approved by the owners and must agree to pet policies.